Hey Chels!!
I found this awesome website that has every Friends transcript ever. It's like some lycos.members thing, I don't really know, but it's cool, fo sho. So I can quote Friends immaculately. Like this...
Joey: ...Man! I've been in that park a million times and no one offered me an audition.
Ross: I know, it's crazy! We were just pushing Ben on the swings…
Joey: I'm always on the swings! What am I doing wrong?!
Chandler: That.
So I recreated my blog, and now I understand blogging a little bit better, ya know? I'm growing up.
How are you? How're things? (In Dr. Evil's voice, like when he asks Frau Farbissina) I need to prepare to teach a class tomorrow in Fight the Power! on what it's like to be human in a time of war. It could be a little crazy, who knows, but I'm ready...to prepare, because I'm not actually prepared yet, if you know what I mean...so I'm gonna grab my coat.
Love you.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
what it's like to be human in a time of war....as opposed to what it's like to be a dog, or maybe a robot or a flower, or a bomb? interesting
also, every time i see the word "grendpeppy" i laugh out loud.
Post a Comment